Ok here goes...
3 JOYS
- My little people--they love me more than any body should be alowed to love someone. It's a real morale booster. One of the joys of motherhood. Anytime I show the slightest hint that I am annoyed by all the attention they need, Ken reminds me with a smirk that they will only be little for a short time. Then I cry my eyes out. :) He really knows how to push my buttons. Which brings me to my next one...
- Ken. He's without a doubt the lid to my pot. The cheese to my maccaroni. And all those other things that go well together. He's my best friend.
- Air Conditioning. It's a beautiful thing
3 FEARS
- I hate rodents of any kind. I fear them, they gross me out, and they turn me into one of those people who scream and jump up on chairs.
- I fear dieing and leaving my husband alone and my children without a mother (pretty depressing i know)
- Men who tan themselves, shave their chests, and do their eyebrows. It's downright scary!
3GOALS
- I want to graduate from BYU sometime in the next 2 years.
- Go to the temple in August
- Finally sort through the massive amounts of clothes that have to be given away stored or taken to Good Will *sigh*
3OBSESSIONS
- I love reading. I have been really into reading The Pioneer Woman's story of how she met Marlboro Man http://thepioneerwoman.com/ It's a great love story! If you click on "Confessions" and then "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" You'll get to read the whole thing up to last months post. She's a city girl who's life does a 180 when she falls in love with a cattle rancher from Oklahoma.
3RANDOM FACTS
- It's just gonna be Ruthie and me at home this school year. Ken says we'll just be sitting around spoiling eachother all day...whatever that means
- I have 3 pet pieves that I can think of- 1. I hate to be poked. When someone repeatedly pokes me with their finger on my shoulder, it drives me insane. The kids do it to me all the time. errr! 2. When the checkout lady at the store (who is younger than me) calls me hun. Don't know exactly why, but I just don't like it. 3. People who lie to me for no good reason. It's bad enough to lie and have a good reason, but just to lie cause it's what you do... I can always see through it.
- I love plants and flowers, basically anything that grows. My dad showed me his nightblooming Primrose Sunday night. It was the most amazing thing! It bloomed like stop-action photography, right in front of me! I have to take a little video and post it sometime.
Ok, I tag my sis Jen, my sis-in-law Erin, and my awesome friend, Shellie.









2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the video you posted... it is both a warning and a comfort.. thanks for postingt it
Enjoyed learning more about you on your tag.
We've had a great time here with Erin and Patrick, Lynell and Dathan and our family. We must leave Erin and Patrick soon... we hate to go. It was Erin and Pat that got us to come up and go river rafting again this year. I'm glad they did because we had so much fun.
Have a great day
That is a great video!
That is a fun tag... I promise to get to it asap!! I'm so stinkin' behind in my blogging world! Yikes!! I promise to get caught up!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment