Friday, July 18, 2008

CORN YA BELIEVE IT?? (ok that was really corny)



This corn is unbelievably high this year! I could be wrong, but I don't remember the corn getting so tall as it has this year. It's probably from all the rain and humidity. My sister-in-law, Shari, and I thought it would be cool to take pictures of the kids in front of this corn field by our house. It's been super hot and humid here, so we got the kids big popcycles and took them on a walk to see the corn.
I think the little creatures like the corn fields alot too. The other night we saw 5 racoons in our back yard. They were walking in a straight line, one behind the other like they had somewhere to go and something to do. Maybe that's why I find the garbage strewn all over the place some mornings.

4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I love this corny post. I wish we had a corn field near by... I wish we had you guys near by for that matter.

We are having a nice visit here at Patrick's and Erin's

We are going to Wyoming to run the rapids. Wish your family could join us. Nothing like camping in the woods, freezing on the river and being sure you are going to die at each of the rapids.Fun Fun

Erin said...

Hi Mandy,

It has been so long since I've been on-line... from travel to company, it's been pretty busy. I've missed keeping in touch!

We had GREAT fun on our birthdays. I hope to post that someday soon.

I love the corn pictures. So cute!

Erin said...

ps... I love the new look to your blog!

Unknown said...

Bring them to my house, I'm taller than my corn! They would feel really tall around mine! Haha! Oh, and tag, you're it! (look at my site!)

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)