Sunday, July 6, 2008

Delicious Autumn

Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." George Eliot
I love all the seasons for different reasons, but I have always LOVED autumn the best. The amazing colors, the cool weather, the trips to the pumpkin patch, apple cider, I even love the name...autumn.
What's your favorite season and why???

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Spring! It's my birthday and I love to see the Earth come back to life. Also I love the colors of spring! Yellow is my favorite. I love the daffodils and the crocus.

Erin said...

It's gotta be the summer! School's out and there's plenty of sunshine to play in! Also, I LOVE the lightening storms we get out here. They are so spectacular!

Grammy Staffy said...

For many years mine has been summer like
Erin. When I was teaching I loved being off during summer to play and visit with family. Before I was teaching I loved having the kids home during summer. Now that I am retired and my kids are grown and gone I think I might join you and vote for Autumn as my favorite. I love the fall colors and decorations and my kids usually come home for Thanksgiving.

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)