First of all, I love this picture and count it very special...because there are so precious few pictures of Ken smiling. It's not that he doesn't smile, it's just hard to capture it in pictures. I don't know exactly how I got this one, but I was happy that I snagged it. Ask my dad, everytime we do a family picture, my dad wants to photoshop a smile on Ken's face or turn his eyes the right way or something. But I got him this time!
Anyhow, I have to explain the pictures with the sledgehammer. It's called levering and what he does is start with a 10lb sledgehammer at vertical position and slowly lower it to his forhead and then bring it back to the vertical. It's really really hard. You can't appreciate it unless you try it. Not that most people would, but if you get to feeling tough or are just bored and want to see what happens, please wear a helmut.









2 comments:
Where do these guys get there crazy ideas!?! Haha!
Happy Birthday Ken!!
Very cute picture! I think it's funny your dad wanted to photoshop a smile... Patrick had a picture from high school that your dad removed his his braces with photoshop. He has some white chickletts going on!
I'm pretty sure I won't be trying the sledgehammer trick!
Post a Comment