Our Little Nomi lost her first tooth. I love it when they start losing their teeth. It just adds to their already cute little faces. She is so funny. I just had to include this next picture. Everytime I go to take her picture, this is the face I get... I always have to tell her to do a normal smile.
Little update on Eli... He's doing lots better at school now. He and Naomi both are. They both still cry a little when I drop them off in the morning, but no tears throughout the day, so things are looking up. I think the biggest thing for them was making new friends. Once they started to get to know the other kids, they have been doing great. Something else that's nice is that they both have recess at the same time and can play together. They are so close and I think it helps for them to see eachother during the day. Thank you for any prayers you may have offered on their behalf.









3 comments:
Congrats to your cute Naomi on her first tooth loss. Who pulled it out for her? John had to pull out our kids.... I just couldn't do it.
I'm glad that Eli is doing better in school.
Have a good Sunday tomorrow.
Naomi is SO cute! I just want to squish her and pat her and call her george!
It's so good to hear about Eli. Some kids take longer than others to adjust. I'm glad he is getting the hang of things.
Love, Jen
OH-MY-GOODNESS!!
Could Naomi be any cuter? She is a doll! She looks so grown up, especially with that missing tooth!
We feel like goof-balls! We talked to you dad on Saturday and he mentioned it being Emma's birthday... so we hung up and called her to wish her happy birthday. We hung up and Patrick ask me what the date was... it was only Sept. 6. Just a bit premature! Goofy, goofy, goofy!
Post a Comment