Friday, September 12, 2008

Mr Sneaky Man...


Just a minute ago Eli approached me with a deck of cards. He had a large portion of the deck in one hand and a smaller portion of the deck in the other. He gave me the larger portion and kept the small part for himself. Naomi asks him,"Don't you need to shuffle?" "No, No, no we don't need to shuffle," He says. I then clued in that he was stacking his deck with all the high cards. "ELIAS! Are you giving yourself all the good cards? He sheepishly grins and giggles...He cracks me up. Now I think we need to have a little discussion about cheating... :)

5 comments:

The Dumpert Family said...

This is hillarious! Cheeter, cheeter, punkin' eater! That is SO funny!

Unknown said...

That's funny! Hey, how's school going for him now? Is he doing better?

Grammy Staffy said...

Remind me not to play cards with your card shark Eli..... I have trouble winning even if the cards are stacked in my favor.... I'm not very lucky at cards....Eli would have no trouble winning against me.

Erin said...

What a cutie!! He has the biggest, most beautiful eyes EVER!

Cheryl said...

I remember stacking the deck against my grandma when we were playing a card game and she got a phone call. The only problem was that I did it wrong and she came back and got all the good cards!

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)