Okay, are you secretly a closet button maker or did you find this on the internet somewhere. It actually fits you too well to be the latter. I can't read some of them, but the ones I can almost made me pee my pants! I love them. I'm really wondering what the one of Jack Black says and the one in the top left hand corner with the little kid making the fist. I cut and pasted the picture onto a word doc then tried to stretch it out to see them better, but it didn't work for all of them.
1 comment:
Okay, are you secretly a closet button maker or did you find this on the internet somewhere. It actually fits you too well to be the latter. I can't read some of them, but the ones I can almost made me pee my pants! I love them. I'm really wondering what the one of Jack Black says and the one in the top left hand corner with the little kid making the fist. I cut and pasted the picture onto a word doc then tried to stretch it out to see them better, but it didn't work for all of them.
Post a Comment