Saturday, June 28, 2008

Playing in the Park











Today Micah and their kids met us at the park for a play-date. It rained earlier today, so there was plenty of mud, but we had fun anyway. I usually don't let them play in the sand because they get absolutely filthy, but they were having such fun playing together. It's nice because Micah and I get the chance to talk while the kids play. Well, I say that Micah and I talked, but as you can see from the picture of Micah on the teeter-totter (i just realized... that's a weird word) he likes to get out there and play too. He's just a big kid really. He'll be thrilled I posted this picture. :)


Eli climbed the pole to ring the bell. Micah said he looks like the little kids climbing the coconut trees. There's a little bit of that Tongan in him hangin' on. Sometimes though I think he's part monkey. Since he's our only boy, I notice that little boys really like to climb on things. The girls did a little bit, but nothing like Eli. If it's taller than him, he wants to get on top of it.



4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Cute pictures and I love your slide show. I haven't taken the time to make a slide show yet. I bet that it takes a lot of time.

Glad that you had a fun day at the park in spite of the rain earlier. Today is Lynell's birthday. I wish I could have spent it with her instead of just sending her cyberhugs on my blog.

I think that we will be in Utah around Patrick's and Erin's birthdays. We will enjoy that.

Take care

Erin said...

What a fun day! I LOVE all the picture of the kids! You guys are so lucky to live so close to each other!

Eli is a little monkey! Patrick just told me that Eli's grandpa broke his arm climbing a tree- it runs in the family! :)

I love summer time! It's the best!

Unknown said...

That looks like a blast! Boys are so funny! They have it built in their system that they have to climb, make car/truck noises and dig in the dirt. I love it!

Kim

The Dumpert Family said...

I wish I was there! I wish I was there! I want to teeter-totter too! I LOVE that word......makes you wonder if it derived from tater-totter (little tiny tatters). Was there a bigger teeter at one point in history? Things that make you go...."What the heeeek?!"

Love you,
Jenny

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)