Friday, June 27, 2008

Cowboy Eli... complete with dagger and lightsaber

This video is really grainy and has no sound but I thought it was fun anyhow ( I took it with my little Nikon Coolpix.)

3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Well it looks to me like your cowboy Eli is good to have around to protect you from all of the bad guys out there. So cute!

Have a good day.

Erin said...

Love it!

I love his crooked little cowboy hat and all his gadgets... what is it with boys and their gadgets? Also, I love that he has to appropriately place his dagger in his belt loop before he can pull it out to use.

He is all boy!

The Dumpert Family said...

I LOVE this clip! He is SO cute! I'm so impressed.....he is so very versitile in his weaponrey (sp?).

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)