Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Me and My Dad


"A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he's in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station." -- Bill Cosby
(I just thought this quote was so funny and so true.)
I love you, Dad, you are wonderful!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Mandy... I LOVE your hair! Adorable!! I want to go a few inches shorter- can I copy you? I love it!

I love your dad too! He is such a sweet, gentle, kind man. Patrick is such a great husband and I know it's because of your dad's example. What a blessing in my life!

Grammy Staffy said...

I was only with your dad for a couple days when Erin and Patrick got married. I was so impressed with the beautiful clock that he made for them.

He and your mom seem like such wonderful folks. As Erin said, no wonder Patrick turned out so well.

I just wish that we all lived closer together. Have a good day and thanks again for your nice comments on my blog.

The Dumpert Family said...

Oh how I miss you guys! Dad is great! He gave us chocolate cake....sing if you know the words!:)

Love, Jenny

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)