Lilli and Nomi beat a team last night that hasn't lost a game in two years! THey were pretty excited. The coach was so excited that he's throwing a party for the girls on Friday.
So, Derrell thinks I need to be more specific about who we are in order to dispel any thoughts of stalkers... :-) Derrell Small; David and Drusilla's son; Springville, Utah; I think you and I have met once. ~julie.
Congrats Lilli!! Way to go.You look like you are a real "slugger".
Have fun at your victory party. I sounds like you deserve it.
I haven't heard from Erin and Pat today. I wonder if they could take cell phones on their trek? Erin said that it poured rain yesterday and they will probably be walking through deep mud. However, she had a good attitude about it. She said that the bad weather would make them appreciate our pioneers more. I'm glad that I can appreciate from the comforts of home.
4 comments:
So, Derrell thinks I need to be more specific about who we are in order to dispel any thoughts of stalkers... :-) Derrell Small; David and Drusilla's son; Springville, Utah; I think you and I have met once.
~julie.
Congrats Lilli!! Way to go.You look like you are a real "slugger".
Have fun at your victory party. I sounds like you deserve it.
I haven't heard from Erin and Pat today. I wonder if they could take cell phones on their trek? Erin said that it poured rain yesterday and they will probably be walking through deep mud. However, she had a good attitude about it. She said that the bad weather would make them appreciate our pioneers more. I'm glad that I can appreciate from the comforts of home.
Have a good day.
Tell the girls I said great job! Wow, that's wonderful!
Wow!! That is so awesome!! I think you guys deserve a party after beating that team!
Naomi is getting so big! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment