Sunday, May 4, 2008

We're Takin' Sunday Back!! :)

Last evening we were out till 8 or so and when we got home the kids grabbed a bite and went to bed. Today I got around to checking our phone messages and find out that the kids are supposed to get softball pictures taken today. Somehow something happened and we were not told till last night from both the girls coaches. The late notice really wouldn't have mattered, but they just had to schedule it on Sunday. We decided not to go today. Who knew softball would cause us to have to make a decision like this. It may seem a silly, but I know places around here that play on Sunday and I don't want to start with this. We can play any other day of the week, and do, So why don't they just leave Sunday for us.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You tell 'em girl!!

Actually, that is really surprising considering Lilli's team is sponsored by the Church of God... crazy!

I bet your example will be noticed by many! Good job!

Lynell said...

Those decisions can be tough. What a great lesson for your kids. I really think you did the right thing. One day....that is not too much to ask. And thanks for your example!

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)