Friday, May 9, 2008

Edward Cullen is so DREAMY :)


I just watched the trailer today.
I can't wait for the movie to come out! It looks like it's going to be good. Maybe a little scarier than I pictured in my mind, but it IS about vampires. (I believe it's December instead of November like this poster says.) Anyhow...woo hoo!! Can't wait, can't wait.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait!

I hope it's as good as it is in my mind... that's the only bummer about loving a book so much, we have such a high expectation!

Lynell said...

I can't wait! The trailer looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I think we should get a group together to go watch it! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, actually it is coming to theaters on November 21st (can't wait!) It got moved up! I'm excited!

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)