Thursday, May 29, 2008
Since last Thursday, our family has been sick. It all started with Lilli and she got hit hard. Lilli hardly ever gets sick. In fact, usually when everyone else is down, she escapes getting sick. Not this time. She started out with a stomach virus and then developed pink eye, followed by an ear infection. Unbelievable huh? As it usually goes, everyone else got sick with the stomach virus too. First Naomi, then Eli, then Ruth, the Ken and then Emma and then me. But that's not all, tonight after Lilli and Naomi's game, we were headed to get ice cream when Naomi got sick in the car and then Eli got sick. I'M REALLY TIRED OF PUKE!! There must be some mutant strain of this stomach virus. I just wish it would go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Oh man...I am SO sorry! It seems to me that it's always mom that gets sick last. You get to play nurse to everyone else and BANG it hits ya.
What a bummer way to start the summer season. BUT maybe (hopefully) it's out of your systems and you can enjoy the next couple of months.
I'm sorry too. We were having a great time with Erin and Patrick and Lynell's family while you guys were all sick. What a bummer! I hope that you are all better now and like Erin said, will be well the rest of the summer.
Hi, Mandy! This is your cousin Derrell's wife, Julie. I found your blog through Erin's and Aunt Gay's. Derrell and I have been having a ball reading about what's going on with you. (We have a Naomi, too, by the way. AND we have four girls and one boy. Crazy!) I hope you are all better now! We have a blog, but it's private. Can I have your email address so we can invite you? Take care!
That is not fun! I hate being sick and it is so sad having sick kids. I hope you are over it now. And that it stays at your house. hee hee
oh, my. That's about all I can say to that!
Post a Comment