Eli did really great today! I was so proud of him. He seems really excited about school now.
I do have mixed feelings about the kids all going to school one day. I can think of all the things I will be able to do with all those hours on my hands. Truthfully, I might actually be able to completely clean the house without my wonderful little distractions. :) But, in a way, I want them to stay little forever. I don't want to rush a minute. Everyone says it goes so fast and I am beginning to see what they mean.
Everything is good here in Indiana. We are busy running here and there most evenings with Faith in God activities and softball, homework and after school clubs, so when bedtime comes, everyone crashes. We're happy and well.
p.s.~~~ I'm preparing to give a talk this Sunday on "Service" If anyone has any good quotes or stories on service, feel free to share with me.









1 comment:
Mandy, Thank you for your comment... I feel so blessed to be apart of your family! Our families are so much the same, it is just obvious to me that Patrick and I were meant for each other!!!
OK, as far as being tagged... Copy down the questions I have on that post, "list 5 things on your to do list, 5 jobs you've had, ect. and then answer them yourself. It's a fun way to learn new things about people. That is a Tag!
I will be looking for your new post! smile!
Hey, I know Jenny is so busy, but you should talk her into starting a blog as well! I'd love to hear from them more often!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment