1)I'm from Fairmount, Indiana -small town U.S.A. We never moved and my parents still live in the same house I was raised in. It's kinda nice to be able to go home and have so many memories tied to it.
2)When I graduated high school I moved to Provo. I lived first at Helaman Halls. It was nice because it was close to the athletic fields, but that huge hill to hike everyday up to campus was not a bonus.
3)After first year, I moved off campus to the Riverview apartments on Canyon Road. I had some great roommates, so it was fun.
4)Fall of '96 I got married and we moved to Wymount Terrace at BYU. I was pregnant that next summer so no air conditioning, laundromats on the OTHER side of the complex and 3flights of stairs were NOT fun.
5)I know there are more places, but in order to stick with 5 I'll just say that now we live in "the wood" (El wood). We've been here for 9 years now. We've tried to move away, and nothing seems to happen right, so I guess we're here. We love our Branch at church so we're good.
5 Things on My To-Do List:
1)Register Eli for T-ball. Why do I always wait till the last minute?
2)Go shopping for some new clothes. I am in desperate need of summer stuff to wear.
3)Prepare my Gospel Doctrine lesson and my talk for this Sunday. They're gonna be sick of hearing from me by the time sunday school is over.
4)Laundry---there's always laundry UGH!
5)Dinner
5 Favorite Snacks
1)Salsa and tortilla chips
2)I love melty cheese on just about anything...mmmmm!3)DQ's Heath Blizzard
4)fresh ripe peaches
5)of course i'll take anything chocolate...anywhere, anytime :)
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1)Spread the love around with my family so we could all be rich
2)Find a nice place and build a house with a wrap-around porch
3)Bring Abby and her family here for a long visit and then buy her that Bed&Breakfast she's always wanted and a big house anywhere she wants it. I love ya, Abby.
4)Travel to Japan, Tonga, Utah, Arizona and California and everywhere else we have family
5)Hire a personal chef :)
5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1)I love to play sports or I used to. Particularly Softball and Volleyball. Those are my favorite. I haven't really had the chance to play anything since college.
2)When I was little (5,6,7 years old) I was mistaken for a boy a few times. Note: other GIRLS knew I was a girl, it was just the boys that were confused. I don't really know that that makes it any less weird, but just an interesting fact. Ken says it's because i had the haircut of Nicholas from "8 is Enough". I was a bit of a tom-boy.

We're almost twins, huh :)3)When I was 8 years old, in a city near us they were doing auditions for "Annie" and I Really REAlly wanted to try out. Mom got the sheet music to "It's a Small World" for me to practice. I practiced, but on the day of the auditions I was really sick and didn't get to. I was so disappointed.
4)I am really NOT an organized person, but I hope to be one one day :)
5 Jobs I've Had:
1)I babysat for a friend for a short time one summer in Junior High. All I remember was that the little girl I was watching gave me a hard time, so the job didn't last long.
2)The summer before my senior year of high school I washed and waxed the school buses with two boys from my class. I got to drive the school buses around the parking lot, so it was fun.
3)Pat and I got summer jobs at Wal-mart. I worked in lawn and garden--watering flowers, loading paving stones, mulch, and decorative gravel. I worked with some really "interesting" people there. Pat got to wear one of those cute bright orange vests and push in carts (i'm laughing even as I write this)
4)Once again, Pat and I got summer jobs at the same place. This time the job was at Star Financial. I was a teller. I'm can't remember what he did.
5)Now I'm a mom. I change dirty diapers, cook meals, do laundry, and all the stuff that goes with the job.









3 comments:
Yeah! That was fun to read!
You would have made a great Annie! What a bummer! You could have been famous!
Hey, this is Erin's sis. I was the one who tagged her so I decided to see who was next. So fun to read.
Do you think you could include us as family when you get that billion? Hee hee
Have a happy day. Ü
I am sure you knew this, but I just heard that the 4th Twilight book comes out this Summer. Hmm I can't wait to see what happens next!
Post a Comment