Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eli is 5 years old!!!




Sunday night we celebrated Eli's 5th birthday. We met at mom and dad's for cake and icecream. It was fun. Micah and his kids were there. Conner and Grant gave Eli his dose of boy rough-housing like they always do. He doesn't get a whole lot of that with all sisters.


I think Eli's favorite toy was a lightsaber that Ken picked out for him. I have a picture with Ken wearing it on his belt, but I have been told that I can't display it (tee hee). He says that you never know when you'll need your lightsaber. :)








Emma and Grandpa are really happy...

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun time with the family! We can't believe Eli is 5 years old... time goes way too fast!

Happy Birthday cute Eli! We love you!!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)