...as far as you know it
Woo-Hoo I LOVE this post! It is so cute and funny! Did you do this while we were at school? Well anyway I love it:)
Ruthie is a little doll....what talent!!!Thank you for coming to visit my blog. I am always happy to meet new blog friends.Come back.... I have wonderful news to share.Have a great day.
How adorable!
This is SO cute! when the kids were little and used to sing this song, Eric used to say, "I'll be kind and you be dear." My kids think the part where she says, "To live with ME someday." Was the best!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Woo-Hoo I LOVE this post! It is so cute and funny! Did you do this while we were at school? Well anyway I love it:)
Ruthie is a little doll....what talent!!!
Thank you for coming to visit my blog. I am always happy to meet new blog friends.
Come back.... I have wonderful news to share.
Have a great day.
How adorable!
This is SO cute! when the kids were little and used to sing this song, Eric used to say, "I'll be kind and you be dear." My kids think the part where she says, "To live with ME someday." Was the best!
Post a Comment