I am SO excited that Spring is almost here!! I'm excited that the days are getting longer, the Robins are back, and the grass is turning green. Snow was fun the first or second time, but I am glad it's over and we can enjoy blustery kite-flying, sweatshirt wearing, outside-playing days. I love it that we can get outside and take walks. That is my favorite thing to do with the kids when the weather is warm.
Last night, as we were about to get on eachother's nerves, I remembered that we didn't have to be in the house all day anymore. We could go outside!! So, I told the kids to put their shoes on...We're goin' for a walk to the park.
I guess we're too slow for Naomi and Eli. THey always run ahead. :)
Lilli had a fun idea of taking a picute of our shadows. Looks pretty cool.
I can't take enough pictures of my little Ru.
Emma strikes a pose
I love the look on her face in this one! :)
It was so difficult to get this picture. They were squishing eachother and I think Lilli was in pain here but managed to flash a smile anyway.
Naomi is so photogenic
Ken likes to refer to this one as..."Kids instead of Ca$h"
even Ruthie isn't afraid.
Well...Happy St. Paddy's Day Everyone!
ERIN GO BRAUGH!!!!
I also thought I would include my favorite Irish Blessing:
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.









2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures of the kids! Spring is starting to peek it's head around the corner at us over here too:) I like that Irish blessing. I remember the one that was on Grandma and Grandpa Small's kitchen wall. I like it too. "May you be in heaven a half an hour before the devil knows your dead" I think I like it just because it reminds me of their house.
Just like Jenny I LOVE the pictures of the kids! They are getting so big!
We are also excited about Spring. Winter is not my favorite... Our flowers are popping up and soon we will be sportin' t-shirts on our evening walks- YA HOO!!
Post a Comment