
This is our precious little Nomi with a strange
little tooth flopping around loosely in her mouth

Nomi lost her tooth after over a week of the darn thing hanging out of her mouth all weird. I asked her for a shot of her toothless grin and I got
this...

and this...

and this...

I'm gonna pull out these babies when she turns 16. :)
She'll just love them, I know it.
Nomi, you're a strange one sometimes, but we love you!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness... that girl is SO darling! I LOVE the pictures! What a hoot! If Patrick was there he would have snatched it out for her- smile!
We can't wait to see you guys! Yippee!
I'm cracing up at your little girl here. Kids are great! Those will be perfect when she is 16! : )
Uh yeah, that would be cracking
she is soooo funny tell everyone I said hi!!!
Post a Comment