Did you get your Wii for Christmas? Our family did. We LOVE it. I boxed with my sister Christmas night and my mother-in-law had to remind me to mellow out cuz we didn't want the baby to come tonight. "Oh yeah, good point!" :)
Isn't wii fun!!! We are going crazy with it here at our house too....of course we are not having as much fun since Patrick and Erin left. They are tough wii competitors. I bet you are enjoying having them there with you as much as we did.
3 comments:
Did you get your Wii for Christmas? Our family did. We LOVE it. I boxed with my sister Christmas night and my mother-in-law had to remind me to mellow out cuz we didn't want the baby to come tonight. "Oh yeah, good point!" :)
Isn't wii fun!!! We are going crazy with it here at our house too....of course we are not having as much fun since Patrick and Erin left. They are tough wii competitors. I bet you are enjoying having them there with you as much as we did.
Have a happy new year. Best wishes, Grammy Lura
Why Me!!!! oh whatever I just forget it soner or later! love ya!
Post a Comment