Last Friday was Field Day at school. The kids started out the day at the high school track racing and long jumping and softball throwing. Ru and I drove over to the track to watch and spent all day with Emma, Lilli, Nomi, and Eli.
This is Emma and one of her best friends, Mariah.
Emma blew away the other girls in the softball throw.
Lilli also won the girls softball throw for the 4th grade by an inch or so, and finished 2nd in her 60yd dash. I am so mad that I missed that race! As I was walking from the parking lot, I had to turn around and go back to the car for the camera that I left there and missed it. Darn!









1 comment:
What cute kids you have! We are so lucky to have 2 of them here with us! We are having a blast... wish you were here!
Post a Comment