Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Have to Check out this Blog



Need a good laugh?? Well, if you do, you have to check out http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/


I love surfing the net for food blogs, particularly baking blogs, and I came across this one. I really got a kick out of how horribly wrong things went with these cakes. I thought I had made some real doozies as far as cakes go, but this site helped me to see just how bad it can be and how screwed up a cake can get. (Oh and there are some amazing cakes on this blog as well)
This one is one of my favorites...
the girl who ordered this cake meant it to say "Happy Fatherhood, Shawn and Glenn" (they were 2 men she worked with whose wives were pregnant)
How the cake decorator came up with "Falker Satherhood" no one will ever know. It's a word journey... :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

We checked out and it was FUNNY!! Thanks for sharing!

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)