Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Day... in black and white









One of my friends is a photographer. She took a picture of a girl on the road like this and Lilli loved it so we tried to do it too. It of course looked better when my friend took the pic, but this was fun.
Come on everybody jump...

Eli, you forgot to jump...


That's it!




Lilli took this one


Nomi has her own fashion :)


This is my strange child.

3 comments:

The Dumpert Family said...

I LOVE black and white photos! Mandy, your children are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Now for the strange one.....well, what can I say? Naomi Pie is a creative free thinker who is not ashamed to express herself....by the way, what's with the wellies? Love you all!
Jen

Grammy Staffy said...

Great pictures. I am excited to be able to see your girls that are visiting Pat today in person...in living color. It is raining so our BBQ in the park is off but I think they are coming here to Lynell's... I hope so at least.

Have a good day

Erika Amonett said...

Awesome pics! Miss you tons!

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)