
This is such a cute moment. Check out the expressions on their little faces! Ron or Shari, I don't know which, caught this moment at Ashlyn's 5th birthday party. I LOve It!! These two are so loving to eachother. If one of them accidentally hurts the other, there is sure to be lots of hugs and kisses of apology in just seconds, and I often hear them say, "Eli, I love you. I love you too, Ruthie." Those are the moments mom's live for!!









2 comments:
They are just too cute and sweet. Warms a mother's heart!
You have adorable kids :). Also, I read Ken's blog - talk about hilarious!! He needs to post something again. I love Little House on the Prairie, but I've never stopped to appreciate it in quite the same way before. :)
I'm glad you got the update from my blog. I hope that being so far away from family will inspire me to be more consistent with it now. I was torn - we were so (relatively) close, yet still so far away from you on our way out here. I SO wanted to take a "little" detour to visit (ask George), but we were on a tight schedule and only got as close as Chicago to you. I'm hoping for next time :) whenever that is. Take care and keep in touch. Love
-Shellie
Post a Comment