Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring is gonna Spring...i can feel it

Well, life is good. Everyone is happy. We are finally all healthy. For a while there I didn't think the flu/stomach stuff would ever go away, but now the weather is breaking and spring is just around the corner. Eli is really ready to get outside and play in his short sleeves.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! I love the pictures you put up! Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable! We sure wish we lived closer!

We love you guys!!

Cheryl said...

I enjoyed your blog. I started one in November at my sister's urging but then life got hectic (again.) I may have to try again!

Lynell said...

Hi, this is Erin's sister. Erin also got me into this and boy what fun!! Just wanted you to know how much we love Patrick. He is so sweet with Erin, and my kids love him as if they had known him all of their lives. We are so blessed to have him as part of our family. XXXOOO

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi Mandy,
I'm Erin's mom. She got me into blogging too. Isn't it fun. We love your Patrick. We prayed for many years for our Erin to find a good husband. Our prayers were surely answered when she found Patrick. We think that they are so cute together. (As you can probably tell if you look at my blog.)
I love the things you said in your introduction. This world would be a much better place if more women felt as you do and loved their role of being a mother and a homemaker. It is a hard, unglamorous and often unappreciated job but the blessings it reaps are profound and eternal. Keep up the good work. Grammy

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)