Friday, March 21, 2008

Softball tryouts...


Tomorrow is softball tryouts for Emma and Naomi. This will be Naomi and Eli's first year playing. Lilli doesn't have to try out because she is a returning player on her team. Emma has to try out because they are forming a new league for only 9 and 10 year olds and the coaches want to get a look at all the girls and what they can do. We know Naomi will be on Lilli's team, but they say she still must try out. Eli will start T-ball sometime in April. His is a league for 4 and 5 year olds.
I played catch with Emma and Lilli this week, and I can already see improvement from last year. So it may be even more fun for them this year. Even though we know it will be challenging getting everyone to practice and games especially if they're playing at the same time, we are excited because baseball season is always fun.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yippee, baseball season means warm weather! With their genetics, your kids should be the best ball players in town! We can't wait to hear about all of their games!

Erin said...

PS - Happy, happy birthday!!!! We love you!

Erin said...

Hey Mandy, I'm glad you like my music! I love the fun, upbeat, cutie, lovey type of music... it makes me so happy!

I will make you a CD of some of my favorites and send it to you!

Love ya!

If these slide shows aren't going, just click the "x" in the top right hand corner...

This is a great video! Prophets Speaking About the Second Coming ( Be sure to pause my music 1st)