
I am feeling so grateful tonight. It just hit me for some reason when Mom and Dad came over this evening. I felt so much happiness at seeing them. They are so much a light for me; they are the great examples that they have always been. I am so grateful that they raised me in the church. How blessed I am to know of my Savior. I hope that I can be as faithful as my parents in teaching my children to love the gospel.
I just feel that the Lord has blessed me throughout my life and I know that He is mindful of me . I don't understand how it is. When I look at the number of people in this world, how he can care about me and my silly little concerns, but I know he does and it makes me feel good.
These thoughts make me happy and I wanted to share them with you.
I just feel that the Lord has blessed me throughout my life and I know that He is mindful of me . I don't understand how it is. When I look at the number of people in this world, how he can care about me and my silly little concerns, but I know he does and it makes me feel good.
These thoughts make me happy and I wanted to share them with you.









2 comments:
Mandy, You are so great! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I feel so thankful for so many things too... but especially because for week we get to spend time with your amazing parents and Aunt. We sure wish you guy were here with us!
We love you!
PS I love all the pictures you added, so cute! Please give your kids a big hug from us!
Mandy, I love the slide shows that you have added to your blog. Your kids are darling and the slide shows are so fun to watch. I wish that I knew how to do that. Maybe Erin can teach me when we go visit her and Patrick in May.
I think your testimony and tribute to your parents is wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I don't know your parents well but from the short time we spent with them and from all I hear from Patrick and Erin (and now you) they must be truly amazing. I'm glad you kids appreciate them.
Post a Comment