
February 13th was our Branch's Valentine Party. It was so fun! Good food, games, socializing and DANCING!! Everyone had a great time. We even got a couple of family pictures out of it.
We are all enjoying ourselves in this one because everyone was making a big
deal about Ken not wanting to hold the heart up and peek throught the center
for a picture. As soon as I saw that every other couple/family was doing that, I knew he wouldn't do it. A little crowd gathered and pressured Ken into it, so he relented and wore the whole thing himself!! :))











3 comments:
I have to start off by saying I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look of your blog! That is so my taste! Love it!
How fun to have a Valentine activity as a Branch! And by the way... Ken is a good sport! I don't know if I'd have the guts to try to convince a big strong guy like him to do anything. :)
You guys are so cute!
I'm so impressed that Ken put his head through that heart! It just shows how great his sense of humor is and how he can rise to the challenge! Good thing nobody double dog dared him to kiss a frog or something like that.....hee hee!
Post a Comment